Wi-Fi Calling is a High Definition (HD) voice service that uses a High Speed Internet connection to let you make and receive calls over a Wi-Fi network.
The benefits of Wi-Fi Calling:
- It's included at no additional charge with your existing voice plan and HD voice-compatible device.
- You make and receive calls with Wi-Fi using your phone number.
- Helps you connect when cellular service isn't available or you're having poor signal issues, like dropped calls.
- Las llamadas Wi-Fi a números de EE. UU. son gratis, incluso cuando viajas fuera del país.
- Video Calls no longer need an LTE connection to be initiated in Wi-Fi.