New! One Talk T4xS Series - Desk Phone Models & Accessory
The new One Talk Desk Phones' HD Voice technology combines cutting-edge hardware and software with wideband technology for maximum acoustic performance.
The One Talk T4xS series supports efficient provisioning and effortless mass deployment with Verizon Wireless Zero Touch provisioning without any complex manual settings, which makes the T4xS series simple to deploy, easy to maintain and upgrade.
On 12/20/2018, five new models and a new USB Wi-Fi adapter were launched.
New Desk phone models (SKUs): T41S, T41SW, T42S, T46S, T46SW
New Accessory (SKU): USB Wi-Fi Dongle WF50
One Talk T4xS series is the upgraded IP phone line for the current T4 P/G series.
All new models support Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5 GHz) and USB call recording.
New One Talk Desk Phones are eligible for the existing $85 Off One Talk Desk Phone Hardware Offer.*
*Offer ends 3/31/2019.
Mira las últimas optimizaciones del servicio One Talk de Verizon. Vuelve a visitar esta página con frecuencia para estar al tanto de las últimas novedades relacionadas con One Talk.
New! One Talk T4xS Series - Desk Phone Models & Accessory
New! One Talk CP920 Conference IP Phone
The CP920 is a perfect choice for small to medium conference rooms. The built-in 3-microphone array owns a 20-foot (6-meter) and 360-degree voice pickup range as if all participants are sitting across the table from each other!
CP920 key features:
- Optima HD voice
- Built in 3-microphone array
- 20-foot, 360 degree voice pickup
- PoE Support
- Built-in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Local USB Call Recording* (requires USB storage drive)
- CP920 includes Ethernet cable, wall power adaptor, Quick Start Guide, Quick Reference Guide
Conoce más sobre el One Talk CP920 Conference IP Phone.
Introducing Busy Lamp Field
Busy Lamp Field (BLF) allows One Talk desk phone users to monitor the status of other users in their group and answer incoming calls for the monitored extensions. For use on the One Talk T46G/T46GW using the EXP40 expansion module and T49G desk phone models. This desk-phone-only feature is configured and enabled using the One Talk portal by the SPOC or admin.
Once enabled, a single line appearance is presented for each monitored extension on the monitoring user's desk phone. The line appearance displays the state of the monitored extension's presence through the LED on the desk phone line key button. Users can answer an incoming call on the monitored extension using their line by pressing the BLF extension’s line button when that extension is ringing. Users can make use of other calling features, such as transfer and conference to manage calls.
- Monitor up to 50 lines on a single desk phone.
- Bridging and Busy Lamp Field (BLF) can be used on the same desk phone.
- Monitored lines ONLY fill up line keys not already in use for Speed Dials or Intercom or Bridged Line keys.
- Customer-configured Speed Dials or Intercom line keys are not overwritten or changed.
- Monitored lines have to be in the same group within the account.
- The monitoring desk phone receives an alert (beep) for incoming calls for monitored users, including a visual display on the desk phone that allows a call to be answered. If more than one incoming call for monitored lines is received, the lines are shown in the sequence they arrive. The visual display provides the caller information (from and to phone number).
Introducing Music on Hold - Group Business Feature
Music on Hold allows your business to play system or custom music to a caller when placed "on hold" or when a call is "parked". When enabled, this feature eliminates the silence or dead air a customer experiences when placed on Hold. As a One Talk subscriber, this feature will be available at no additional cost and can be enabled from the One Talk portal.
- Flexibility to set up Music on Hold for each specific Group within the same account
Example: Group 1 enables Music on Hold and utilizes the default System Selection, Group 2 uses a custom audio file and Group 3 leaves the feature off
- Choose from a default music selection or upload a custom audio file
- Integration or use of external Music on Hold services is not supported at this time with One Talk
Custom Audio Files
To use or record your own legally usable music or announcement, make sure the resulting audio file meets the following criteria:
WAV file format:
- CCITT, u-lawor a-law codec
- 8 kHz (sampling rate/frequency)
- 8-bit mono
- 5 MB or less total file size
Recording Your Own Audio File
To record your own music or announcement, we recommend downloading and using the Broadsoft Recorder (searchable under that name from the Apple® App Store® or Google Play™ Store). The Broadsoft Recorder formats the recording for you, so it's simple to use.
Formatting an Existing Audio File
Alternatively, you can use other programs and applications such as G711.org to format existing Digital Rights Management (DRM) free audio files to the correct specifications.
For additional information regarding the Music on Hold feature, please see Enable / Disable Hold Music - One Talk Portal.
New! One Talk IP DECT Cordless Phone
Increase your office's productivity. The One Talk IP DECT Cordless Phone supports up to 2 active calls and can sync up to 5 cordless handsets at a time. Help keep your business conversations private and secure using advanced TLS and SRTP security encryption. ¿No estás siempre en tu escritorio? The One Talk IP DECT Cordless Phone boasts an impressive 150-foot indoor range and 900-foot (unobstructed) outdoor range, so your calls stay clearer from farther away.
- Line share with another One Talk desk phone and mobile devices
- One number, 3 line appearances (2 simultaneous calls on each handset)
- Supports up to 3 active lines when using multiple handsets
- Advanced calling features (Move, Conference, Transfer, Intercom, etc.)
- Can be included with Auto Receptionist or Hunt Groups
- Up to 30 hours talk time, 400 hours standby
- W60 bundle includes base, handset, charging cradle / power supplies
For more information about the One Talk IP DECT Cordless Phone, see the One Talk DECT IP Phone User Guide (PDF*).
Call Park & Retrieve
One Talk desk phone customers now have the ability to park an active call to another 2- 6-digit extension or full 10-digit number within the same group. Parking a call allows another employee with a different extension the ability to retrieve the call on their desk phone. You can also park a call to your own extension, which is similar to placing a call on hold, but with a ringback reminder.
The Call Park functionality is introduced in the desk phone firmware update starting on November 28, 2017. Desk phones with firmware version 20.28 and higher will support this new feature.
After the desk-phone firmware update, a new "Park" soft key button will be visible. When a call is parked to the desk phone, a "Retrieve" button will appear on your desk phone. In addition to the Park button, the End Call and Conference buttons are moved under a "More" button during an active call.
- Only 1 call can be parked on any One Talk phone number at any time for retrieval within the same group. Attempts to park a second call (when 2 or more lines are in use) result in a fast busy tone.
- Desk Phone LCD screen displays notification that a call is parked and emits an audio beep every 15 seconds until call is retrieved.
- Notification is cancelled if the user makes an outbound call, receives an incoming call or 45 seconds passes.
- Calls stay parked for 45 seconds before ringing back to the One Talk phone number that parked the call, if not retrieved from the parked extension.
- If multiple phones share the same number, each desk phone receives the Park notification.
- Call Park notification beep volume can be increased or decreased, using the volume button. This volume setting is separate from the ringer volume.
- The Desk Phone LCD screen will display notification that there is a parked call over the talking screen (even if an existing call is on hold). A user cannot use programmed speed dial keys after parking a call to enter the extension or phone number.
- Calls cannot be parked to One Talk phone numbers or extensions in a different group.
For more information about Call Park & Retrieve, see:
One Talk FAQs
Park / Retrieve Call - Desk Phone - One Talk
Park / Retrieve Call - Mobile App / Basic Dialer - One Talk
Multi-Location Support Enhancement - Groups
Businesses need the ability to communicate across multiple divisions or react more quickly when responding to a specialized customer request. One Talk now offers a number of enhanced portal features that make it easier for multi-site businesses and their employees to communicate and collaborate, even across long distances.
- Group Management - Lets you set up groups for managing users by departments and sites. You can create an unlimited number of groups, with up to 1,000 users in each group.
- Virtual On-Net Extensions - Create unlimited short codes and extensions for dialing external numbers such as 800 numbers and Employee's phones on the main office system.
Note: Moving a user between groups is a service change in the network. You must reset all devices registered to the user's line after the move has been completed to ensure minimal disruption in service.
Please visit the pages below for more detailed information:
Caller Line ID Delivery Enhancement
Caller Line ID Delivery (the outbound calling number) has been enhanced to allow use of any 10-digit phone number (including 800 numbers) to be utilized and displayed as the outbound Caller ID phone number. Customers are no longer restricted to use of only One Talk phone numbers when enabling this group feature.
How Does Caller Line ID Delivery Work?
Caller Line ID Delivery is a Business or Group feature that when enabled, allows one phone number (10 digits) to display for outbound calls from all One Talk phone numbers in the group. Every outbound call made displays the same 10-digit phone number defined by the business administrator (SPOC) within the One Talk Portal in Mi Negocio. This is especially useful for businesses that want to have the primary business number as the call back ID for all outgoing calls.
- Business administrator (SPOC) enables the Caller Line ID Delivery feature and inputs 111-222-3333 as the 10-digit phone number.
- Sales agent makes an outbound call to a customer. The customer receives the call and the Caller ID displays 111-222-3333. The 111.222.3333 displays as the outbound Caller Line ID for all One Talk phone numbers in the group.
- At initial setup, the Caller Line ID Delivery is set as a default to "Use individual numbers", meaning the individual's One Talk phone number displays to others when making outbound calls.
- When activated by the SPOC, all One Talk numbers display the phone number entered by the SPOC when making outbound calls with the exception of calls made to 911.
- When dialing 911, the 911 operator will see the originator's 'actual' device phone number instead of the CLID number entered in the portal.
- Segregating specific One Talk phone numbers within a group in order to display their individual number is not supported at this time.
- Customers should be cognizant of the phone number entered into the Caller Line ID Delivery field in the One Talk Portal in Mi Negocio as callers will attempt to call back the number shown in their device call logs.