Verizon Messages (Message+) comes already installed on many Verizon Android devices. If it's not on your device:
- Open the Play Store app on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Enter "Verizon Messages" in the Search field.
- Tap the Search key.
- Select Verizon Messages from the search results.
- Tap INSTALL and follow the prompts.
Note: You may see ENABLE instead of INSTALL. This means the app is on your device but has been disabled. Tap ENABLE to start using Verizon Messages.
- Once the app is installed, open it.
- If promoted, read and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Tap Start Messaging.
- If desired, edit the nickname for the device.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Tap Send Code.
- You'll receive a free text on your phone with a security code. Enter the code in the app on the device to set it up on your Verizon Messages (Message+) account.
You've successfully downloaded Verizon Messages and added your Android device to your account.