Paso 1: activa tu teléfono nuevo
- Insert the battery into your new phone and charge it. If you're not sure how to do this, refer to your device's User Guide.
- Turn on your new phone.
- On your phone's screen, choose the language you'd like to be the default, and then tap Next.
- Tap Activate and follow the prompts to complete activation.
Note: You can also choose to activate your prepaid phone online.
Step 2: Set Up Your New Phone
- Follow the onscreen Setup Guide to customize your device.
- Consulta nuestros Transferring Content - New Customers page to learn how to transfer contacts, pictures and videos from your original phone. If you were an existing Verizon Wireless customer when you got your new phone, refer to our Transferring Content - Existing Customers página.
Si necesitas más ayuda para usar tu nuevo teléfono, consulta nuestro Simuladores interactivos which provide step-by-step visual instructions for many different features.