Tired of unwanted calls? Here are some options to block a few specific numbers or prevent all spammers and robocallers from reaching you.
Prepaid accounts: The blocking features below aren't currently available for prepaid. Refer to the Preguntas frecuentes sobre Mi Verizon para el servicio prepagado para ver otra alternativa para bloquear llamadas y mensajes.
Call Filter – Block all spam and robocalls
For $2.99/month, you get:
- A spam filter and block list to prevent unsolicited calls
- Spam detection to let you know if you should answer or not
- Caller details like name, picture, city and state for unknown numbers
- A custom profile that lets you upload your own picture and information to share with other Verizon Wireless customers
Verizon Smart Family™ – Block specific numbers permanently
For $4.99/month, you can:
- Permanently block calls and messages from up to 20 domestic and international numbers
- Block all restricted, unavailable or private numbers
- Restrict calls, texts and data during a certain time of day
- Bloquea aplicaciones y sitios web inapropiados
For more information, go to the Preguntas frecuentes sobre Verizon Smart Family.
If you have Usage Controls: Go to our Controles de uso - Administrar contactos bloqueados page for instructions on how to block a contact.
My Verizon - Block specific numbers temporarily
Puedes bloquear llamadas y mensajes from up to 5 numbers in My Verizon for no charge. These blocks will expire after 90 days.
To learn how to set up blocks, go to our Preguntas frecuentes sobre bloqueos o How to Add Blocks video.