How is it that Verizon now has iPhone X in stock?
PATRISH216
Enthusiast - Level 2

So very upset with Verizon right now!!  While shopping phones, I see they fee the iPhone X now!  On Thanksgiving Verizon had a special listed for the X with $400 off and no trade in required.  There was nothing stated on the special that there were limited quantities!!!  I tried to get this special and they were “supposedly” sold out with no more available!!  I even went to 2 different stores to check and they all said they were gone!  When I called in to complain, I was told that they offered special because that particular phone was not selling and that they were all gone and would not get any more!!  Now they are selling them once again!  I have been a Verizon customer since my first cell phone at least 20 years ago.  I am thinking of changing to another company.  on top of that, other companies are having much better deals on the iPhones!! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How is it that Verizon now has iPhone X in stock?
boringusername
Master - Level 1

because Apple finally sent them more iPhone Xes. If you think other carriers don't have supply issues with Apple you are naïve and clearly don't read their forums. if you think another carrier is better why not leave? Why have you been staying with an "inferior" carrier?

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

cs reps provide info they're given, some reps are better than others.

sometimes calling back to see if you get the same info from the rep is advised.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Patrish216,
I'm sorry to see that you're so upset. I appreciate you for being with us for over 20 years, I know this can be frustrating, but we'd never want to see you go over this. The promotion was as supplies lasted. There are multiple factors that can affect inventory, and make phones available now. These were great deals, and they went fast. We want to do all we can to help you out. Is there anything wrong with your phone? We have other promotions that may catch your eye. Our deals are ever-changing and keep in mind that although this may not be the best promotion for you at this time, that doesn't mean things won't change later down the road. I will be happy to look into your account to see if there are other promotions that are on your account. I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at http://spr.ly/6587EOxhF to discuss further details about your concern.

JenniferL_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes