4 respuestas Última respuesta on Jan 19, 2019 5:23 PM by joelr_vzw

What are "line-level plans"?

huntme44

When I select the Data tab, then the My Usage tab, then the Account Analysis tab I see this"

Let's get you on the right plan.

Looks like you've been good on your data. But based on your entire account's usage, we think your best move is to switch to our mix and match plan options. By moving to our line-level plans, every line on your account can get the data it needs. In this case, it's best to put each line on its own plan since they all use their data differently.

When I select " View all plan options", I see this"

We have some recommendations for you.

Based on your usage, we think these unlimited plans will work better for you.See why we're recommending these plans.

Check them out . 

Then I see this?

Here's why you should mix and match.

Looks like you've been good on your data.  But based on your entire account's usage, we think your best move is to switch to our mix and match plan options.

By moving to our line-level plans, every line on your account can get the data it needs.

In this case, it's best to put each line on its own plan since they all use their data differently.

Are line-level plans the same as Unlimited data plans ?  What are mix and match plan options? This section is very confusing.  When you search the website to line-level plans you get nothing back?