How do I turn off scheduling send in message +
DMASE

When I click send to deliver a text message in Message + it wants me to schedule a send time. I want it to just send it and can't find out how to turn this schedule feature off.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I turn off scheduling send in message +
jav6
Champion - Level 3

How did you initiate the text message?  I have a Droid Turbo 2 with Message+ V6.7.8 and when using the pencil icon to start a new message everything works fine.  When I have a text message open and click the three dots, I can View Scheduled Messages or create a New Schedule Message.  Are you using this by chance?  What if you choose View Scheduled Messages either via the three dots when a message is open or by selecting the three lines when on the message list Conversations page?  Do you see any Scheduled Messages?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
DMASE

Thanks for the reply. I receive a text and when I reply and hit the send icon it goes to schedule automatically. This is random and not always the case. I would like to disable this feature as it is totally annoying.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

I can see how annoying it must be.  Have you tried uninstalling/installing the Message+ app?  I've looked at my Message+ settings and cannot see anything that might be related to your issue.  Maybe a VZW rep will jump in here.  You might also go into the Message+ app Settings->Account and Report a Bug to get this documented with the app developers.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
DMASE

I did an uninstalling/reinstall and will see how it goes.

Thanks for your reply, Dave

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You must be long pressing the send button to bring up the scheduling option.

See the note under scheduling a message. How to use Verizon Messages (Message+) on Android devices | Verizon Wireless

Scheduling feature gone from Verizon Message +

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
DMASE

Thanks for the reply and the links. I'll pay more attention to the send button and see if that helps.

0 Likes