International Travel Plan with OnePlus 6T
JSTOCKAMP

I just switched from a Pixel to a OnePlus 6t phone.  I'll be making an international trip to UK, France, Netherlands and Germany next month.  Does anyone know if I can activate a travel plan for the OnePlus 6t on Verizon?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: International Travel Plan with OnePlus 6T
albertor_vzw
Verizon Employee

JSTOCKAMP, this is a great device and being able to use this while traveling is a must. This device is global capable, but we can not be guaranteed it is supported as it is not a Verizon owned device. For supporting information regarding international use, you will need to reach out to the Manufacturer or visit their support site at https://www.oneplus.com/6t/specs.

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
JSTOCKAMP

I understand the technical aspects of coverage.  My question is whether or not I can activate an internal plan on Verizon.  When I go to the page to add the international plan, my OnePlus 6t is listed as an incompatible device.  As you mentioned the device is capable of international roaming, but Verizon doesn't seem to allow it.  Should I be able to add an international travel pass to my oneplus 6t?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JSTOCKAMP, we want to make sure that you are able to enjoy your device to the fullest. Please reach out to our OnePlus 6T Customer Care team at 1-858-609-6590, they will be happy to review your international options.

StephanieS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes