what to do to get a another samsung galaxy s8 replace for another with no insurance
DENSTE55

my cellphone is crack and how I can get another one replace with no insurance

0 Likes
Re: what  to do to get a another samsung galaxy s8 replace for another with no insurance
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have it repaired at a local cell phone repair shop or purchase a phone at full retail from VzW.  Other options include purchasing a phone from somewhere like swappa.  If you buy a used phone, ensure it has a clean ESN.

Re: what to do to get a another samsung galaxy s8 replace for another with no insurance
bearone21
Legend

check with batteries plus, they repair phones.

Re: what to do to get a another samsung galaxy s8 replace for another with no insurance
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DENSTE55, staying connected on your device is always a must and we would be happy to help provide you the information you need. Since the device does show physical damage and does not have insurance applied, purchasing out the device's remaing balance and upgrading will be the option to take to get a working device. Additionally, if you have a compatible device on our network, we can activate this device on your line to help you stay connected as well. 

JoseL_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes