iPhone 6s battery issues
dbjackson

My husband's iPhone 6s is less than a year old.  About a month ago it started to not hold a charge anymore and shutting down even if it shows that it has 20% battery life left, etc. 

My first stop for help was the Verizon Wireless store where it was purchased (11/28).  The gentleman there told me that these phones were notorious for battery issues and to call in a manufacturer warranty claim so that a replacement phone could be sent since we haven't had the phone for 12 months.

I called (11/29) the number and spoke with a nice woman who said she would have to call me back when my husband and I were together to troubleshoot the device and then she would be able to send out a replacement phone.  She was supposed to call me on Saturday (12/1) when my husband and I would be together and she never did.

I called the number again (12/5), I then had to jump through hoops in order to get this done, (download an app, have a computer at home, etc.) then he told me I should go to the Apple Store to have the battery replaced.

None of this is real customer service.  I have had Verizon Wireless and Verizon Fios for years.  I personally feel like when I walk into a store for help, they should ACTUALLY HELP, not give me a number to call when I get home.  Then when I do call the agent, they should ACTUALLY HELP, not tell me to download apps for troubleshooting and then suggest I go to the Apple Store that is 20 miles away.  I did not buy this phone from Apple, I bought it from Verizon! Now we are going on over a month of the phone not working correctly and two weeks of me trying to get it fixed, replaced, etc. and I have gotten nowhere. 

I am beyond frustrated and really feel like your customer service is NOT UP TO PAR FOR YOUR PRICES. 

Sincerely - very frustrated customer

Labels (2)
0 Likes