Latest update for LG V20 keeps crashing my cloud rendering it useless...
Joelaudani

Same here on my lg v20.  Occurred after the last system update about a week or so ago.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Latest update for LG V20 keeps crashing my cloud rendering it useless...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are unhappy to see that you are having trouble Joelaudani. It also looks like you have a different model device. Are you still having this issue? Have you tried clearing the application data? Please navigate to  Settings > Application Mananger > Cloud. Click Clear Data and Click Yes to confirm Clear Data.  After that has been completed, please re-test.

Bobby_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Joelaudani

Tried clearing the data then relaunched and still creashes.

The previous cloud version does not crash.

Joe's Comcast Mobil Accnt

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for working with us, JJoelaudani. We have some questions to gather more information about the issue. Does the error message appear when you're doing something in particular on the app? Have you verified that the application has the latest update? 

David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Joelaudani

Am I the only one with this problem.  I don't want to use the previous cloud version and the latest version crashes when I try to set it up..

Joe's Comcast Mobil Accnt

0 Likes