my flip phone had to be replaced this summer.
STARRYNANNY

my flip phone had to be replaced this summer. it had reception i could make and receive calls while at home. they no longer has my phone so they sent me the one they do have. a  replacement phone Cadence by Kyocera. the first wouldn't get any serves. went through everything with tech from  verizon. they ended up sending out a second replacement. same thing happens. all our other phones work at home. any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: my flip phone had to be replaced this summer.
boringusername
Master - Level 1

does it have a SIM did you follow the instructions on activating the SIM?

0 Likes
Re: my flip phone had to be replaced this summer.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STARRYNANNY

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your service. I know how I depend on my phone for just about everything. I'm more than happy to go over the options available so that you can remain connected.

Wireless devices use radio transmissions; therefore many factors can play a part in how your device receives our signals. Some factors include terrain, foliage, weather, and buildings. It becomes more difficult to guarantee service inside a building because there are different types of materials used in the structure, some that restrict signals more than others. The Network Extender functions like a miniature cell tower and extends the signal inside your home. The Network Extender provides enhanced quality and coverage for your calls, and you will benefit by having fewer dropped calls and a greater coverage area in your home - up to 5,000 square feet.

Click here for the network extender FAQs (3G)https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/network-extender-faqs/

(4G) https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/4g-lte-network-extender-faqs/

Edward_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes