Spam robo calls
LT5742

my family and I are getting a lot of spam robo calls. They always come from numbers just like ours. Same area code and first 3 numbers. How do you stop the spa?  Getting 3-4 a day and we are registered on the federal do not call list.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Spam robo calls
derekr_vzw
Verizon Employee

LT5742,

I understand your concern with receiving multiple unwanted calls every day. Let's take a moment to review your options. We do offer Caller Name ID, which helps identify and allows you to set auto reject/blocks on these calls. Here is a link with more details. Verizon Caller Name ID | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
OhioVoter

My Verizon wireless telephone is becoming a useless annoyance.

90% of the calls I get are robocalls.  I now don't answer calls unless I know the caller, but the robocalls stay connected long enough to leave a partial message, so that 'feature' is useless too.

If Verizon can't solve the problem soon, I suspect that many, like me, will simply drop the 'service'.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

OhioVoter, 

Sorry about that nuisance. No need to drop our service and go elsewhere. We want to do all that we can to help you control the incoming calls on your device. Caller Name ID alerts you to incoming spam calls and lets you report and block unwanted numbers. Plus, you’ll see a name, picture, city and state when you receive an incoming call, text or voicemail from an unknown number. Learn more about this feature by clicking the link below: 

Lasina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes