Cell coverage in my home has gotten worse
jeep762002

My wife and I have Iphone 7 & 7 plus.  Cell coverage within our home with Verizon was our best option.  We live in zip code 80015.  Making calls with using cell service and wifi still a real challenge spotty at best.

Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cell coverage in my home has gotten worse
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you and your wife to have service in your home jeep762002. I am sure I can help. How is your service when you leave your home? What type of service issues are you experiencing? How far do you have to go to get better service? 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jeep762002

It seems that I have dropped calls and cannot the other person on the other line cannot here me when the call is not dropped.  Please be aware that we are making phone calls on the main floor of our house not in a basement.  Call quality improves just be walking 6 ft from our front door.  If I use my Bluetooth head set and place the phone near a window I have better quality of service. 

Any suggestions.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand. To clarify, when you are outdoors your service improves?

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes