No cellular service or no Data access
LOGAN_KANNU

My son’s IPhone 7 don’t go to cellular service or no data
access. He can connect to only wifi. Why is this?How do w fix this .We got the phone around 2016 thanksgiving.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No cellular service or no Data access
Darth_Weezious

im having the same thing.i got my phone yesterday and it keeps dropping my service, i have been on the phone with customer service 3 times

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure your son has a working device to use. I would be concerned if my phone was not working as it should. In order to better assist we would need additional information. When did this start happening? What zip code are you in? Are there others in the area with the same issues? 

Jasper_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would hate to have service issues with a new device, Darth Weezious. What does the signal show when you have these issues? What steps do you take to fix it?

PedroM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JOSHER82

Same issue here. I have gone through Tier 1 & Tier 2 and even apple and still having the issue. Apple won't replace it because its out of warranty. I have total mobile protection but Verizon keep sending iPhone 7 that don't work the Last iPhone 7 the sent me touch screen didn't work properly, shutdown on me twice and when I checked the battery life on the phone it had 80 % which mean they never replace the battery . And all they want to do its to keep giving me broken iPhone 7. I have done everything they have told me, reset network setting, reset phone, restore from backup, restore as a new iPhone, change the SIM card twice and still no resolution. Its the hardware but Verizon refuse to help.

0 Likes