iPhone X unlocked but I can't use it
fandrade14

Hello,

Last week, I bought an iPhone X in USA to a Verizon's user. He told me that the iPhone is fully unlocked and it can be used worldwide with any GSM carrier.

When I came back to Argentina, I try to use it, but I can't. It says that the SIM it's not supported.

I called to Apple, but they say that the phone is locked by Verizon, so they can't help me.

Can you help me, please? I really need to use the phone, I paid a lot of money for it.

Thank you,

Facundo Andrade

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone X unlocked but I can't use it
mama23dogs
Legend

Sounds like you got scammed.  Verizon phones are not locked.  Or at least aren’t supposed to be. 

Contact the seller if possible.

0 Likes
Re: iPhone X unlocked but I can't use it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the need to use your phone while traveling in Argentina, fandrade14. I'm here to help. Was the phone initially activated on Verizon's network? Are you able to get in touch with the original seller? The reason I ask is that we do not lock our 4G LTE devices. For more information about our Unlock policy, please visit the following link - http://vz.to/1WHL5GQ. Does this provide clarity?

Tracy_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes