Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,633 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Stability issues with Aug update
KickedAbyss
Enthusiast - Level 3

Update NRD90M.G928VVRS3CRG1 is causing apps to crash and Bluetooth to disconnect whenever attempting to play audio through my Ford Sync connection.

It'll connect then just disconnect as soon as I push play on any audio app 

I've also noticed an increase in app crashes randomly 

I cannot abide how it seems as soon as a phone hits 3 years, it has issues. This was the fastest / best phone on the market, and spec wise is still mid range by today's standards. There's no reason for these incompatible / stability issues 

SM-G928V

Re: Stability issues with Aug update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, KickedAbyss. Are you also seeing connection and stability issues when you pair with other Bluetooth devices? You can find some of the more common solutions to this behavior here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/galaxy-s6-edge-plus-troubleshooting/#/main/device/&SMG928VZD... /

0 Likes
Re: Stability issues with Aug update
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Have you cleared the cache partition? It is always a good idea to do this after update to your phone.

Volume up-power-home will get you into recovery mode

Then use the volume down to highlight clear cache partition

then press the power button use the volume down again to say yes

and press the power button again.

This will not reset the phone it just clears up a lot of room on the phone of old files that the just clearing the cache from the phone under storage doesn't get.

0 Likes