With as many KNOWN hardware and software issues on these phones perhaps it's time to explore a class action lawsuit?
cowboycure18

I've had 2 motorola phones become useless or virtually useless in less than 2 years. both were caused by manufacturer.  Verizon Reps in store both times told me the phones, Turbo 2 and Moto z, were the most reliable at the time of purchase and both times I got the "sorry we can't help. contact motorola" story when they failed.  Motorola CS is probably the worst I have had to deal with in any industry as is evident by the out of court settlement for not returning people's deposits when they didn't want to be, or weren't able to be without a phone for 2+ weeks.  That said I have a Moto Z that is almost impossible to use right now (I won't list all the issues as they can be found on several threads here) and Motorola wants a $450 deposit and an additional $30 to replace my phone without the 2+ week inconvenience.  So I guess your choice is go without a phone for weeks, or go without $450 for who knows how long.  I smell a lawsuit in the making, or at least customers leaving Verizon by the thousands.  What are you willing to do to prove you still know what customer service is Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: With as many KNOWN hardware and software issues on these phones perhaps it's time to explore a class action lawsuit?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cowboycure18, It's essential that you have a working and reliable phone. I'm sorry to hear that you've had such challenges with your current Moto Z. Let's work together to find the best options for your situation. What isn't working on the phone? What did the store explain about you problem? What troubleshooting was done?

Joel_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: With as many KNOWN hardware and software issues on these phones perhaps it's time to explore a class action lawsuit?
moto_trouble

It's all nonsense once you get us to purchase the device we are stuck with and you do nothing but send a refurbished device with the same issues... Absolutely ridiculous

​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

moto_trouble,

I am so sorry to hear that your phone is not working well. I know how important it is to make sure you have a device that is working at all times. I will be happy to help. Let’s take a look and see what is going on with your device. Did this happen after the software update?  What happens when you try to connect to Wi-Fi? What steps have you taken to troubleshoot? Has your phone been replaced? 

Jennifer_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes