Iphone 7 plus completely broke
kimdelara
My I phone 7 completely broke , and im not enrolled in the mobile protection program, what can i do?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 7 plus completely broke
carlosomar
upgrade
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm saddened to learn your device is damaged and I'm here to help, let's review your replacement options. I will be sending you a Private Message momentarily. 

Ayani_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello kimdelara, I am sorry to learn that your iPhone is broken. I heavily rely on my cell phone and would be devastated if it broke. Are you eligible for an upgrade? You can check via your online account or dial #UPG (#847) from your cell phone. If you are not eligible for an upgrade do you have an older phone that could be activated on the line? To learn how visit https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/activate-your-own-device/#add-device-to-existing

Tionna_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

What you can do depends on your circumstances.

Did you purchase the iPhone 7 on payments? If so, have you completed your payments?

If you purchased on payments and have yet to complete those payments, you would have to pay full price for a replacement phone from Verizon OR pay off your remaining payments and then you can purchase another device on a payment plan.

You could also purchase a used phone from a site such as swappa.com for less than what you would pay for a new device.

You could also reactivate an old phone of yours which is no longer in use or borrow a compatible phone from friends/relatives which is no longer in use. I have loaned many of my old phones to friends/family who are in the same position you are in now.

0 Likes