LG Exalt receiving a message while on phone
denmarks

When talking on the L:G Exalt and another call comes in I can switch with the send button. What do I do if a message comes in? I had called Verizon with a question and since I did not know the access code it kept sending a temp one to my phone. I had no idea of how to see it without ending the call.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Exalt receiving a message while on phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and good afternoon DENSMARKS. That is a great question, we know how important it is to be able to view messages while on a call and we are here to help. In order to view messages while on a call you will need to press the center button on your phone and then you will go into your messages. Hope this helps.

Christian_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is this for the LTE model?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
denmarks

Yes it is.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello and good afternoon DENSMARKS. That is a great question, we know how important it is to be able to view messages while on a call and we are here to help. In order to view messages while on a call you will need to press the center button on your phone and then you will go into your messages. Hope this helps.

Christian_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
denmarks

Thank you. I will try it the next time I need to see messages on a call.

0 Likes
2DAYISDONE

I tried pressing the center button and am not able to access my incoming messages while on a call on the exalt LTE.  Please advise.

0 Likes
Yosef718

I have the same problem- very annoying.

Any solutions????

0 Likes