forgot apple ID on my ipad mini and can't get into the computer

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: forgot apple ID
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you asked Apple support?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bonitodan, I know it is hard to remember all the passwords for your accounts. I do see Deloused did provide a great link to reset your information. Were you able to do that? 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bonitodan

Everything is OK a technician at the Seekonk store helped me out. I want to thank him for relieving 24 hours of frustration on my part before I went to the store.

Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bonitodan,

I'm very glad to hear the technician at this store was able to help. I know how important it is to get into your device and get the most from it. If you ever have an issue with this in the future, we'll be here to assist.

Andrew_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes