imessages
tompass

Wife and I changed phone numbers and can no longer text each other using imessages.  Can however text others using imessages.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: imessages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have you tried to update your phone numbers on your Apple ID through Apple's website? You can do this and get more information on that through Apple's website. You can also chat with Apple Care to get more information.

FranciscoP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Have you tried to update your phone numbers on your Apple ID through Apple's website? You can do this and get more information on that through Apple's website. You can also chat with Apple Care to get more information.

FranciscoP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
tompass

Also reset network settings, signed in and out of imessage and facetime, rebooted and waited 5 minute before powering up.  Lastly, just waited 24 hours for activation.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tompass, we want all of your important messages getting through. Let's get to the bottom of this experience. You mentioned that this is specific to iMessage, please go to the Settings, Messages and slide iMessage off. Are you now able to send and receive standard messages to each other? On this same screen, under Blocked, are we showing any numbers that should not be listed here?

Loren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tompass

Issue resolved.  Thanks for input.

0 Likes