When I text someone it isn't where you can see it.
ALLHIT21

How can I get me text to stay where I can see it? It usually go up to the top and I have to scroll down to see it. Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: When I text someone it isn't where you can see it.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Seeing all your important texts details is vital, ALLHIT21. I'm sure we'll be able to get your messages working. Which messaging application are you using on your Samsung S5? Are you having trouble seeing new messages, messages you send, or both? When did you notice the change in how you see your texts?

Jennifer_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ALLHIT21

I am using the red box Message+ all my messages are not where you can find them. I have to pull down and look where it should be old ones. It started about 1 week and half ago. I see that someone has text me on the screen when I if that I receive a text I go there and it isn't there. Thanks Sue

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ALLHIT21, let's work work together to solve this texting issue. Please confirm the phone that you're using. How are you trying to view your texts? Could you walk us through step by step? 

Joel_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ERICOL24

This has been happening on both my S8 and my girlfriends Note 8 since day one. It used to do it on my S5 also. I've force shut the message app, switched to the Verizon message+, restarted the phone and it does it weather the Wi-Fi is on or not. It is very annoying to say the least

0 Likes