NO 4G service
ladylark

We had 4G service in our area.  Lost it at our mailboxes but was able to get it again at our home.  Nothing here has changed.  What's up?  We live in  a rural area of Larkspur, CO.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NO 4G service
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you called customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request they open a trouble ticket to investigate the issue?

Looking at location, it is a fairly remote area of Douglas County with lots of elevation changes being on the Front Range and possibly some foothills. It is possible Verizon Wireless or any leased towers are undergoing maintenance or upgrades affecting the signal.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ladylark, having reliable service is vitally important. We want to help you keep in touch with the people who matter most. When did this begin? What zipcode specifically is this in? Are others with Verizon also having this issue? Does this happen everywhere? 

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ladylark

No exactly sure when it happened.  Maybe a few wks ago.  We live in  Larkspur, CO 80118.  Haven't asked others in my area as a lot of people have another carrier.  SO I guess it's just us.  Would love to know what's going on?  Yesterday I had 4G at out mailbox which is rare.  Then go home and I'm back to 1G.  I do have an older phone but that hasn't made a difference before.  Frustrated for sure!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I completely understand feeling frustrated, as I would too, ladylark. Let's get this figured out. 

Can you tell me how far you have to travel, from your home/mailbox, before your service improves? What make/model phones do you have? Has any troubleshooting been done? 

Vanessa_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ladylark

Good morning,

We live about 1/2 a mile from our mail boxes. I sometimes have service in

as little as 100 feet. Or sometimes I have no service until I'm almost

home. I have a Galaxy 4 Mini. I know it's OLD however I've had 4 G

service in the past. Yes, my phone is update from a few years ago. I like

the smaller size. AS of today I only have 1G and it DRAINS my phone like

CRAZY!!!!!

JUST wondering if Verizon is making changes on towers?

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 9:57 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ladylark, I appreciate these important details. I can certainly understand the importance of making sure that your service and device is meeting your expectations. In regard to your service issue, is this happening indoors/outdoors or both? Does this happen during a certain time of day? What troubleshooting steps have you taken on your device in regard to your battery issue? How long have you been experiencing this particular issue with your mobile device?

KevinM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ladylark

Hello there,

I went an got a new battery just yesterday. I replace the old battery 2

months ago. BUT replaced it again yesterday.

Our issues with 1G are both inside and outside of our house.  Also on my

husbands old flip phone.  The issues has been going on for about a month!

We live at [removed]

Have others in our area complained???  Most people around here have AT & T

along with the TV service as that is poor out here as well.

Lori

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for getting back to us ladylark. Our goal is to get your service up and running. We would like to access your account at this point. I have sent you a Private Message so that we can continue.

Rosanne_VZW

0 Likes