Still unable to send photos via text on my Blackberry Classic
1978malibu

Customer support previously suggested that I turn my WIFI off. That worked for a couple of days, but now the problem has returned. What should I do?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Still unable to send photos via text on my Blackberry Classic
bbrdtylr
Contributor - Level 2

Is your cellular data turned on? Have you tried power cycling your device?

0 Likes
1978malibu

Yes and yes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear this issue has been persisting 1978malibu.

Let's look deeper into this and get those picture messages flowing. Did this start after an update to an app or software happened? Can you use the browser with Wifi off? Are you getting an error message when sending the picture messages? If so, what is it?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
1978malibu

I not aware of any recent updates to my apps and/or software. I am aware that as time passes, I am losing apps because software developers are no longer developing new apps for Blackberry OS10. I am still able to use my browser after turning off the WIFI. The error message I receive when I try to text someone a photo is "Failed to save message." And yes, I am still able to text photos to myself. Please help.

0 Likes