extremely slow 4g speeds
uluuz

I'm on the beyond unlimited plan nowhere near the 22gb cap and I'm getting constant speed of under 1mbps. I've talked to a couple techs and whatever they try isnt getting my speeds back to normal.    have 3 to 4 bars 4g and cant get over .6mbps

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: extremely slow 4g speeds
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand how slow speeds can be annoying Uluuz. Even if you are prioritized you should be able to go back to LTE speeds once the congestion clears. What is the make/model of your device? What is your zip code? Is anyone else having this issue? 

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
uluuz

I have 2 note 8s and 1 galaxy s7 edge that all 3 are having issues now were dropping calls too.   my zip is 77095

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the details, uluuz.  I was looking at the location and I do see that we have a trouble ticket filed for you to look into this.  You will receive a notification once we have a resolution on the trouble ticket.  In the mean time I can recommend trying to use Wi-Fi calling: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-214442/.

AdamB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JENFOR31

In westwood i get 2-4 mbps download. Peaked at 11mbps (over the last 8 months). I miss my att speeds. Has nothing to do with caps or plan,  I was in Connecticut today and had speeds of 80 Mbps. Even in the hills of New Hampshire I was getting 65 Mbps. back at home 2 Mbps like clockwork.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly don't want your speed to be that low, JENFOR31. Our goal is for you to have the best possible service available in your area at all times. Is this happening repeatedly at certain times of the day?  How far do you have to go to pick up a good signal?  What's the make and model of your device and how much troubleshooting have you tried to do? 

Tina_VZW 

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes