Where do i report slow data?
COMMANDER2001

It is pretty slow where I am

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where do i report slow data?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

COMMANDER2001, having the fastest in speeds is a must. Help is here. I will need to gather more information from you to properly assist. What is your zip code? Also, to pin point this issue, does the slow speeds happen primarily indoors or outdoors? What is your current data plan with us? Lastly, are others also experiencing the same issues? 

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
COMMANDER2001

76008 aledo texas 76008 it slows to under 5mpbs most times its over 30mbs

i ran a test fewmins ago it ran 9mbps and some of the neighbors have seen this problem i still get 5bars which is good it is both in and out

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for letting us know as these are all great details, COMMANDER2001. I looked over the zip code, but found no trending alarms in the area. How often and how far below 5mbps are your speeds going? If they are close to 5mbps, that is still within the acceptable range for 4G LTE. Just in case, what is the make and model of the phone you are using? This way we can ensure your phone is working optimally for your area.

NicandroN_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
COMMANDER2001

samsung galaxy s9

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for that detail. Can you also let us know what plan you are on? 

NoahS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
COMMANDER2001

Verizon beyond unlimited

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Got it. Thanks, COMMANDER2001. I noticed that you are reporting speeds around 5Mbps and up. This would be within the LTE range. Do you notice speeds slower than that? 

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes
COMMANDER2001

It went to 1.5mbps 2 mins ago

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

COMMANDER2001, let's get a full picture of your data situation. How long have you been having problems with your data? Please share your current upload and download speeds. A good starting point for 4G LTE would be Uploads speeds of 2 to 5 Mbps and Downloads speeds of 5 to 12 Mbps. Do you notice a difference at certain times of the day?

JoelR_VZW

0 Likes