How do I find my pin number
bbenn8595

How/where do I find my pin number? I have no idea what or where it is.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I find my pin number
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bbenn8595,

I'm sorry for any inconveneince with your pin number. Are you speaking of your pin number for your device, for your billing system account, or for your My Verizon account? Please elaborate for us. I'm sure we can assist. 

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MICTOS65

WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET MY PIN NUMBER...THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which pin number are you looking for?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICTOS65, we are always glad to lead the way. As there are many different types of PIN numbers these days, we'd like to provide details that will help. If this is the PIN number for contacting Verizon Wireless and your account verification, this may be reset by simply following the steps listed under number 4 at http://spr.ly/6580DalqG. Should this be a PIN number to unlock your phone, please provide details on the make and model of your device. 

Loren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
conehead787
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do I get the pin so I can register for online acces I put my zip and last four didgets of my ssn and it comes back as this dose not match our records I got the phone and new service on oct2 I called the lady said I needed to wait 7 days to get it. I’m frustrated and about ready to send the Phone back and cancel. Banks and sprint who I had before sent it to a email are your phone why can’t verizon do that. It’s getting frustrating im cussing up a storm. And if true they want send me a pin for 7 days why

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re excited that you chose to come to the Verizon Wireless family, conehead787. We sure don't want you to have to consider canceling things. It’s important to have online access so that you can manage the account and device (s) from there. We’re here to help in every possible way. Please refer to this page http://spr.ly/6582D46t4= to register for My Verizon online access. Let us know what happens.

George_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes