Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Dead Zone.. only getting 1x
Juliusspring

Hi! So I switched over to Verizon from AT&T to enjoy the “best” and “fastest” coverage but it has been a nightmare. #1 it is soooo slow and Ive tried a replacment phone and multiple SIM cards but none seem to work so I have just gotten over that. but my biggest complaint #2 is the dead zones!! Even sprint has coverage but Verizon doesn’t! Come on I thought better matters... anyways along Silva Valley parkaway near Serrano parkway in El Dorado Hills i am lucky to get 1 bar of 1x which is simply unnaceptable! In addition E bidwell street near iron point in folsom Gets 1 LTE bar and NOTHING LOADS. At first I thought it was my phone but I talked to my friends who have Verizon and they have the same issue. I’m hoping Verizon can fix this coverage and fix it soon or I might have to join the #uncarrier T-Mobile! Please install a cell tower and install it soon! I live in a decent sized area there is no excuse for 1x. ZERO!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dead Zone.. only getting 1x
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, Juliusspring! We understand the importance of staying connected. Let's look into this together. What's your ZIP Code? What plan are you on?

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Juliusspring wrote:

Please install a cell tower and install it soon! I live in a decent sized area there is no excuse for 1x. ZERO!

Carriers can't just install a cell tower anywhere they want. Just getting permission from the local authorities can take years and even then might be denied because you neighbors don't want an "ugly" tower lowering their property values

0 Likes
Juliusspring

I am on beyond unlimited in 95762

0 Likes