Where can I report and resolve service problems?
NATMIC75

I'm so glad to have found this feed to hopefully resolve the service problems I have experienced consistently in more than one spot!  I live in south jordan Utah, off of <<removed>> west and <<removed>> S. 100% of the time while driving home I cross the train tracks and every call gets disconnected every time.  It is very frustrating since I always talk on the phone on my way home for my real estate business.  Also at my office I always have to call people back on my landline because service is so poor; this one is <<removed>>, <<removed>> Utah.

thank you kindly for your help with this! It means a lot

<< Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where can I report and resolve service problems?
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You might provide the zip code involved and/or call Customer Service at 800-922-0204 or *611 to report the issue.  This is primarily a peer-to-peer Community Forum of Verizon Wireless users, however there are VZW reps that do monitor it and may jump in.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: Where can I report and resolve service problems?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NATMIC75, service issues would have me just as flustered, especially when they are needed for work purposes as well. We are here to help out. What zip code are you located in where these issues are experienced? How are your services for text messaging and data access working for you in comparison to calls?

What is the make/model of the phone you are using? 

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes