verizon email settings
THOBAR15
Enthusiast - Level 1

my computer crashed and lost all Verizon setings, got computer working but not phones. settings outgoing 587,ssl security. incoming995 ssl security.

pop3 pop.Verizon.net, out smtp.verizon.net...

nothing is working!!!

0 Likes
Re: verizon email settings
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The server settings for the Verizon email is through the Verizon Residential business and not the Verizon Wireless business.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm here to help with your email concerns, let's look into this. What specific issue are you experiencing with your email account on your phone? What is not working on your phone? Which device do you have?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AJH18
Enthusiast - Level 2

THOBAR15,

Hope this helps you. I also had to redo setting and nothing worked. Try this below.

For some reason the pop3 setting I have been using stopped working when sending.

After lots of looking for answers I found that using these AOL pop3 settings work perfectly. You will be using the pop.aol rather that the pop.verizon

Works good for me on my android and outlook. Here is link to where i found it.

https://help.aol.com/articles/how-do-i-use-other-email-applications-to-send-and-receive-my-aol-mail

Hopefully helps someone.

Capture.JPG

0 Likes