Where do I file a complaint to corporate?
YKBORINQUENA
Enthusiast - Level 1

I will like to file a complaint to corporate on Verizon as they are not honoring their end of their bargain on a promotion.  I now submitted a complaint with BBB, but want to channel this up all the way up in every way possible.  It's disappointing how business get away with promotions and don't honor it.  I have submitted the requested paperwork given to me by T-Mobile and inquired Verizon team each time what's the hold up and always a new issues or story....Then I resubmit with them on the line and they agree is good and will up channeled for review, then I call and the same issue.  Here I am a year later still the same situation still.  Then each time I call they transfer me ~5-10 times each time between the switch team, this last time I asked for a way of doing a complaint so they sent me to customer service, to which after explaining the issue transfer me back to the switch team without notice and no notes on the issue.  Apparently, they do not have sufficient notes to get the story that I have to repeat each time and I'm beyond frustrated and having now my T-Mobile account gone to another third party because of this.  I guess this is what I get for switching to this company.  Their customer service is to be desired and their resolution skills are non-existent.  Not to mention the service has been subpar dropping calls and minimal reception in many places, which was the only reason that I transferred from T-Mobile after 16 yrs with them.

Labels (1)
Re: Where do I file a complaint to corporate?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ykborinquena, I am devastated to hear that this issue has been going on as long as it has. It is my number one goal to get this resolved. I reached out to you via private message, please respond there so I can work with you and your account.
MelissaP_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
YKBORINQUENA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Melissa,

I provided my number over email with [removed]

Sincerely,

Yris

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
PJSBRUNO

I had a very similar issue yesterday. I was offered a quote and asked to call back the next day. Now I was told the offer does not apply to my account.

0 Likes
PJSBRUNO

Is it possible to speak to someone. I have been a customer for 10 years with Verizon. Never complained about anything. I feel I received the bait and switch. Just saying there is nothing they can do is not the correct answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

PJSBRUNO wrote:

Is it possible to speak to someone. I have been a customer for 10 years with Verizon. Never complained about anything. I feel I received the bait and switch. Just saying there is nothing they can do is not the correct answer.

Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PJSBRUNO, we appreciate your business and loyalty for the past 10 years. It is important to us that we look into this. Please provide the details of what offer you are referring to.

Tionna_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
PJSBRUNO

Thank you for the email regarding my chat with Verizon last week

I am looking into changing the data on our plan as we have five lines on

our plan. we currently have the large data plan with 8 gigs of data and 8

bonus gigs. I began an on-line chat with Verizon last Thursday, I

believe. My initial question was to see what other options were out there

to get more data. After discussing this with the representative the only

option was unlimited data and that was too expensive. After researching the

representative said there was the  Loyalty Go Unlimited Share Plan for

$27 per line totaling $135 plus taxes and any device payments if

applicable. She gave me an estimated monthly bill of $207. I thought that

was great and asked her to sign me up. She stated that in order to receive

the offer I would have to call 800.922.0204.

I called the next day and spoke with a representative and she was having

difficulty finding the plan. After researching she said the only plan

available was the unlimited plan I discussed with the representative the

previous day. She was very nice and I mentioned that I have an offer and

you can see it in the chat from the previous day. She said she could not do

anything to offer the Loyalty Go Unlimited Share Plan.

I asked if I could speak to her supervisor. She graciously transferred me

to her supervisor and the supervisor said she was sorry and could not offer

me that plan. She stated it gas not been triggered for my account. After

many back and forths where I stated but I have an offer of the Loyalty Go

Unlimited Share Plan she was firm and said I did not qualify for that offer.

Everyone one very nice in all of the discussions.

My concern is I believe there was an offer made and all I had to do was

call back the next day to receive the offer. Verizon has been great to work

with the past ten years. I just would like to see Verizon stand by the

offer.

Any help you may provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Paul [removed]

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to ensure you have all the right plan options, PJSBRUNO. I have sent you a Private Message to best assist.

Nicole_VZW

0 Likes