How do I deactive caller ID blocking. I do not have the "show my caller ID" option on this verizon iphone. Thank you

I went to "Settings" > "Phone" and there is not a "Show My Caller ID" listed anywhere. Any help on how to fix this would be appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I deactive caller ID blocking. I do not have the "show my caller ID" option on this verizon iphone. Thank you
deloused
Master - Level 3

The My Verizon App

1. Tap the menu in the top left to open it.
  2. Tap Devices.
  3. Find the device you want to add Caller ID Blocking to and tap Manage.
  4. Tap Controls.
  5. Tap Adjust Service blocks.
  6. Find Caller ID Blocking and tap the switch 

1. Go to the Block and Unblock Servicespage in My Verizon.

Note: If you have more than one line on your account, select the line you want to block Caller ID for.

2. Tap or click Block Services.
  3. If you're on a smartphone, tap Add. Otherwise skip this step.
  4. Under Additional Services find Caller ID Blocking and select On/Off
  5. Tap or click Submit.

Note: Only the Account Owner or Account Manager can block or unblock Caller ID.

Caller ID and Caller ID Blocking FAQs | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
Re: How do I deactive caller ID blocking. I do not have the "show my caller ID" option on this verizon iphone. Thank you
Beemster

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
Re: How do I deactive caller ID blocking.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kh-taylarie We are here to help and we want to make sure we understand what you need. Are you asking how to remove the block from someone you originally blocked? If so, what is the make/model of your device?

-Dolores

0 Likes