How can I transfer my text msgs to my computer on this phone?
VIRSAV22

I have a LG Cosmos 3 phone.  It is not a smart or android phone.  My text msgs fill up quick and I have 180 msgs from one person that I need to keep.  So I tried connecting my phone to computer bu USB but all it does is charge  There is no driver installed to obtain info box of things to transfer such as file etc  Ideas please

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I transfer my text msgs to my computer on this phone?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try bitpim.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: How can I transfer my text msgs to my computer on this phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VIRSAV22, we know how important it is to keep your messages in a safe place. While the LG Cosmos 3 may not support smartphone applications, there is an alternative that can help you save those text messages. That is to consider forwarding the text to an email address. You can learn how to forward  a text message following the steps via the User Guide. Check out pages 38 – 40 on the User Guide to learn more:  https://scache.vzw.com/multimedia/mim/lg_cosmos_3/LG_Cosmos_3_UM.pdf

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes