How do I clear Voice mailbox is full cannot accept any messages on my iPhone 8?
ROBCON70
Enthusiast - Level 1

Callers are unable to leave a voice message. States Mailbox is full unable to accept messages.

The voice mail box is empty. How do I clear this alert?

Labels (1)
Re: How do I clear Voice mailbox is full cannot accept any messages on my iPhone 8?
deloused
Master - Level 3

Are there still voicemails under the ‘Deleted Messages‘ category under the Voicemail Icon in your phone?

0 Likes
Re: How do I clear Voice mailbox is full cannot accept any messages on my iPhone 8?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROBCON70,

It's important that you're able to receive all of your Voicemail messages. Let's make sure we make some room for your new messages and remove this message about your inbox being full. Are you able to remove any stored messages from your inbox? How are you accessing your voicemail messages?

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!"

0 Likes
Rick_E
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you have some blocked numbers, voicemails from those numbers may be taking up storage space in a separate "Blocked" folder located at the bottom of the screen. They may need to be deleted and "cleared" separately.