LG V20 update error
MT2M4U

I have an LG V20 that is trying to do update 19A and keeps failing with "err 0x11110004".  My phone tells me there is an update and keeps downloading but when I use the VZW software repair tool it tells me my software is up to date.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG V20 update error
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
0 Likes
MT2M4U

I have 47 gb available storage, WIFI shows 5 bars, download speed 79.53 mbps and upload speed 13.02 mbps, I ran the LG software repair tool, I did a hard reset and tried doing the update before loading any backups, I even enabled developer options, turned off automatic system updates and the device still gives me the same fail error and keeps downloading the update over and over.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MT2M4U,

I appreciate all the steps you've taken to fix this issue with updating your device's software. Let's dive deeper into this. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the software repair tool? The application may need to be updated in order for the software to update successfully. Can you try this and reply here with the results.

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MT2M4U

Thanks Juan for recommendation.  I uninstalled the LG repair tool and all drivers, then, re-installed and ran repair and software updated successfully.  Would recommend thatt procedure be updated on tech forum because I am not only one having this issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I glad to read of the success after reinstalling the tool, MT2M4U. What is the tech forum that you are referring to?

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
odysseyprosound

I've had the same update failure issue but saw that you have a solution. But I don't know how uninstall the LG repair tool and all drivers and then reinstall.

Please give me some direction. Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to successfully update your phone odysseyprosound. We want to be sure to get this resolved. To clarify, what steps are you currently taking to update the device? How much available memory does your phone have?

RashadM_VZW

0 Likes
Henrettab

I was charged for my apple phone watch since March til November .. which I had no idea of paying for .. When I went in the store they couldn’t get my Watch working due to the slow connection. I DID NOT KNOW THEY STARTED CHARGING ME. I never thought anything else about it .. I didn’t agree to that! I was checking into it..the watch wasn’t being used. I had some difficulties .. my phone was disconnected  for a day.. that’s when I finally got a person to talk to after days of trying to contact Verizon .. they told me I was being charged for 2 lines. I of course stated I don’t have 2 lines .. they Hit me with a $200 bill.. each month I didn’t realized I was being charged $10 since March for this watch that I didn’t think was activated. I was thinking the charges was late charges. I talked to manager LANASHIA ..all they helped me with out of $130 was $30. I am furious I know I should of looked at bill but I usually didn’t. But out of over 20 years being a customer. I would of expected at least half . First time with an issue. This did it for  me.I’m not happy . As soon as I can I’m looking for other services. 

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes