ROXZAC9

why can i no longer get this information on line

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: i need to see who is being called/texted or who is being called/texted
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Where are you looking for this information?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

sign into verizon on line & you can see messages, calls & data usage!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ROXZAC9, being able to see your other lines call and text messaging records is crucial. Are you registered as the account owner? To ensure you're registered as the account owner log in to your My Verizon account on a PC and click on My Profile. Under Personal & Security Information check the number to the right of Account Owner. That is the number that is able to see the call and text message records for all the lines on your account. If you're the account owner click on My Usage and then click on one of your lines to see the call and text message records. If your mobile number is not registered as the account owner, you will have to unregister the number that is registered as the account owner and then you will need to register your number as the account owner.

-JacobV_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes