I would like to make a complaint
GATRAF81

Last week I decided to upgrade and get the iPhone X. I was talking to an online representative who told me that my trade in would be $211 and nothing more. They did not tell me that value would decrease every day. After picking up my X at the store, they told me how to get the 6s switched over to the X. I mentioned that I wanted to trade in the phone and he told me to bring it back when I was ready to trade it in - no mention of the decrease in value every day. After having multiple issues wiping the phone, I went into a different local store to get assistance. They were only a "authorized dealer" but did give me a box to mail the phone back and said I could print a label online. After being on the phone with support over 30 minutes to get help wiping the phone, it was finally determined I could not wipe the phone until I was on wifi - which seems ridiculous. I was finally able to wipe the phone last night. This morning I initiated the return. Now the system is telling me my phone is only worth $165 as of today. I asked an online representative why the value went down and they were the ones to finally say that it decreases every day - which was NEVER mentioned earlier. Now that I want to mail the phone back int he box I was given, there is no way to print a label - only the system telling me it will mail me a box with a label. I have to wait to receive that box, then add more mailing tim

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I would like to make a complaint
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GATRAF81,

We always want to make sure you have accurate information. The trade-in submission will trigger a return box and shipping label to be sent out to you. Once you have submitted the submission the amount estimated is locked unless the submission is canceled. It will not decrease every day until it gets there. Does this provide clarity? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trade-in-program-faqs/

DerekR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: I would like to make a complaint
GATRAF81

It does, and I wish the customer service representative had told me that on the phone today. I also wish someone would have told me that the return amount decreased every day as I would have made a point to turn it in much quicker. I do not appreciate that being withheld from me.

I also think it's ridiculous that there is no way to email me a label to go on the box I was given by the affiliate store. This is a waste of a box that I could mail today if someone could just send me a label.

0 Likes