Security and Privacy
CARTIER5

when did Verizon support and protection upgrade to Security and Privacy?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Security and Privacy
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CARTIER5, The Verizon Support & Protection (VSP) app has been retired. Starting in early June of 2017, customers would have been moved to Security & Privacy Single Device and Security & Privacy Multi-Device as their Verizon security and protection solution. Customers with the VSP app on Android devices would receive an update notification, allowing them to replace the app with the new Security & Privacy app.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

a while back

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CARTIER5, The Verizon Support & Protection (VSP) app has been retired. Starting in early June of 2017, customers would have been moved to Security & Privacy Single Device and Security & Privacy Multi-Device as their Verizon security and protection solution. Customers with the VSP app on Android devices would receive an update notification, allowing them to replace the app with the new Security & Privacy app.

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

It has been in the play store about the change over from that for awhile now.

I have not updated mine yet because I have read on here about it giving a false

message about your wifi is under attack or something like that.

I am waiting til the next update comes out and see if that has been fixed.

0 Likes