Messsage skips letters (specially "n")
aglag

This is happening more and more often now.  If I send a text I need to re-type before sending, as I am missing a lot of letters from the message.  The letter n" being the worse.

Is anyboy else having this problems??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messsage skips letters (specially "n")
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Try using a different keyboard like the Google GBoard, SwiftKey or Swype.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

aglag,

It's definitely inconvenient to have to retype your messages on a regular basis. Let's figure out what's going on. What device do you have? Are you only experiencing the issue when sending texts or do you have the issue when composing email or typing in web addresses as well? How long has this been an issue?

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Nordlaw

It only happens with the letter “n” In lower case. It happens 10-20% of the time in emails and texts. It’s been going on since I got my iPhone X several months ago

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate those details, Nordlaw. We want to take a closer look at what is going on especially as this is a different device. Do you notice any issues with this area of the screen when the keyboard is not up? Can you please go to Settings > General > Keyboard > Is One Handed Keyboard set to anything? 

MelissaP_VZW

0 Likes