Samsung Gusto® 3 & Backup Assistant
pphone

I originally had a verizon slide phone (LG forgot which one) and I changed the password of the backup assistant from the "default" so it is no longer the "last 4 digits of my phone number". Phone got ruined and ended out purchasing a Samsung Gusto® 3 Flip phone, which also had the backup assistant. This new phone, doesn't give me the option to set/change the password (not sure if that's the issue...) but the backup assistant on new phone never worked.  Gives me "error code: 216"

I cannot find anywhere online to reset my password on the cloud. and the phone, there is NO options for changing the password. I don't know if this is "the issue " or related...or what.. but how can I retrieve my contacts from the cloud and continue to use the backup assistant?

Please HELP!

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Gusto® 3 & Backup Assistant
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pphone, thank you for reaching out to us. Getting your content back is vital. You can access your contact data from a computer by signing in to the Verizon Cloud on verizonwireless.com. You can change your password and retreive your contacts from there, then continie to use backup assistant from your device.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes