Find the 8
tcarlstedt

Can anyone tell me whether the Verizon/Snapchat Find the 8 contest in September, sponsored by HelloWorld, was legitimate? HelloWorld told me I won an iPhone 8 and that it will be arriving later this month.  I'm suspicious.  Thanks!  (I'd email Verizon but apparently they discourage such practices.)  Tim

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Find the 8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tcarlstedt,

Congratulations! This is a legit contest and this is super exciting! You can reach out to HelloWorld here for more questions: customercare@helloworldfulfillment.com

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tcarlstedt,

Congratulations! This is a legit contest and this is super exciting! You can reach out to HelloWorld here for more questions: customercare@helloworldfulfillment.com

ErinW_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tcarlstedt

Thanks!  Last time I reached out to HelloWorld, they said I should get in touch with Verizon, which apparently is not possible, except through this forum?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tcarlstedt

There is no email, right?  I have to call?  What is the best number?  Tim

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No email. Call 1-800-922-0204. Chat. This forum. Facebook. Twitter. USPS address.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
carment_vzw
Verizon Employee

tcarlstedt-

I know I would also want to know about this promotion if I'm a winner. Let's make sure a resolution is provided. Please respond to my private message to better assist.

Carment_VZW

0 Likes