Will my new iPhone (8 plus 256GB gold) not ship unless I send in my old device? I’m doing the trade in thing and it said it would be delivered by 10/3.
BREFOE35

Please clear this up for me

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will my new iPhone (8 plus 256GB gold) not ship unless I send in my old device? I’m doing the trade in thing and it said it would be delivered by 10/3.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BREFOE35,

I'm sure you are excited to receive your new iPhone. You don't have to ship your old phone back before the device ships. We ship devices in the order that we received them. Did you receive shipping confirmation?

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will my new iPhone (8 plus 256GB gold) not ship unless I send in my old device? I’m doing the trade in thing and it said it would be delivered by 10/3.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BREFOE35,

I'm sure you are excited to receive your new iPhone. You don't have to ship your old phone back before the device ships. We ship devices in the order that we received them. Did you receive shipping confirmation?

ErinW_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BREFOE35

I did not receive the confirmation yet. I did just receive an email saying the shipping date has been pushed back. Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to learn your date got pushed back, BREFOE35! I know we are working with Apple to get them out as soon as we can though. For the latest information on your order, click here: http://spr.ly/65848fZl0.

NicoleB_VZW

0 Likes