How do I replace my lost device?
AKLION725_CW

Can I buy a SIM card from Wal-Mart and transfer my account to it or what do I got to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I lost my phone with sim card,
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If you have insurance, the best is to call and make a claim. You will need to pay a deductible and you will most likely get a replacement the next day.

If you have a phone and you need your line to be transferred to it all you have to do is use the online tool or call customer service (from a different phone 1-800-922-0204) or visit a corporate store.

If you don't have insurance or a phone that you can use, visit a corporate store and see what they can do for you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AKLION725.CW,

When thinking about buying a new SIM Card, the best place to go is to a corporate location. They can provide you a SIM Card free of charge, if you are a Post Paid customer.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If you have insurance, the best is to call and make a claim. You will need to pay a deductible and you will most likely get a replacement the next day.

If you have a phone and you need your line to be transferred to it all you have to do is use the online tool or call customer service (from a different phone 1-800-922-0204) or visit a corporate store.

If you don't have insurance or a phone that you can use, visit a corporate store and see what they can do for you.

0 Likes