iPhone X Pre-Order
bigjake21782
Enthusiast - Level 2

will we be able to pre-order the iPhone X on the same date as the pre orders start on apple site on the verizon wireless store online?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone X Pre-Order
HUBSHI33
Enthusiast - Level 1

Jacob, I had the same question. I just got off the phone with Verizon. The dates would be the same as the Apple preorder. I am interested in the iPhone X and that pre order begins on October 27th, same as the Apple. Hope this helps. Sm

View solution in original post

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Did you look on Apple's website?

Buy iPhone X - Apple

0 Likes
ISTVAN

September 17th you can preorder

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

ISTVAN wrote:

September 17th you can preorder

Please look at Apple's website. This is incorrect. The original question is about the iPhone X (10) which will be available for pre-order on October 27.

The iPhone 8 and 8 Plus will be available for pre-order on September 15. NOT the 17th.

0 Likes
ISTVAN

I understand what you are saying, but I called Verizon, and they said that the X will be available for pre-order on the 17th.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Verizon can't, under their agreement with Apple, sell or allow pre-orders BEFORE Apple's dates. You got wrong information.

Shane3131
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah whoever told you that is dumb lol.  Preorders will start for the X on Oct 27. 

The iPhone 8 and + will be available for preorder this Friday.

0 Likes
bigjake21782
Enthusiast - Level 2

I know the dates. My question purely was will Verizon have preorders the same day as Apple on the X. You people are rude seriously it's pathetic how you answer and treat people. Keyboard warriors.

Thank you

Jacob [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Welcome to the Verizon Community

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
HUBSHI33
Enthusiast - Level 1

Jacob, I had the same question. I just got off the phone with Verizon. The dates would be the same as the Apple preorder. I am interested in the iPhone X and that pre order begins on October 27th, same as the Apple. Hope this helps. Sm

JESUSMIGUELGARCIAMORE

I will like to know if I am currently using an iPhone 6s plus and I'll like to upgrade to the IPhone X once it comes out I can upgrade since I was checking it online but can I upgrade when I do the pre order or do I have to wait untill is available

0 Likes