Why Are My Texts "Stored" Instead Of "Saved"?
AUNTYKACEY

Hello to any kind soul who will help me.

I have an LG EnV TouchVX11000 phone. All of a sudden I cannot send a text or receive a text when sent. (7 messages that were sent to me earlier in the day all came in as soon as I was connected to someone and talking. I cannot afford another phone and this one needs to last 2 more months. Yesterday text messages send and received worked just fine.

I was speaking to a friend on the phone and as soon as I was connected to my friend, 7 texts came in that were all sent to me hours before.

I looked at text messages and the info stated that each of these text messages were marked "stored". The text that came in yesterday were marked "saved" in the details.

Any help is more than appreciated...can you help me so I receive texts when then are sent to me and also so I am able to send text? I am an

elderly woman that lives alone and truly needs the help of someone in this community.

Again, thank you in advance,

Aunty Kacey

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Are My Texts "Stored" Instead Of "Saved"?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my text messages to work, as well. Let's see what's causing your message issue. When did you notice that messages were being marked as stored as opposed to saved? When did you start having problems with receiving messages?

SheritaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why Are My Texts "Stored" Instead Of "Saved"?
AUNTYKACEY

Hello and thank you for your reply.

I have learned that because of all the terrible smoke from the fires here in western Montana (I live in Missoula) that my cell signal

has been compromised. I received all my stored texts as soon as the wind blew some of the smoke away. I thought I needed a new phone..I don't, thankfully.

Again, I really appreciate you attempting to help me. (:

Blessings to you,

Marilyn

0 Likes