Deleted Voicemails
MVANDRL

While I was in Europe last week roaming on other networks, my entire inbox was deleted on my Blackberry Z10 - e-mails, call logs, texts, and my visual voicemails.  All of my visual voicemails were saved going back several years - specifically messages from my deceased grandmother and my little one singing happy birthday to himself.  Is there any way to retrieve them?  I've called *86 and it says I have no messages, not even saved messages. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deleted Voicemails
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MVANDRL

We know how important it is to save those precious memories and we will be more than happy to explore all options of retrieving those. Typically, once a voicemail is deleted it is gone forever.  We recommend archiving any voicemails that you want permanently saved. Click here: http://cbwproductions.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=40. Just to ensure we cover all of the bases in the event there is an option to retrieve those, you mentioned that other messages (text/emails) were also deleted. Can you describe exactly what was going on at the time this occurred?

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the  Correct Answer  button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes