How do I transfer photos from my old device?
kjb481

I transferred my email and contacts; how do I transfer photos from my S5 to my new S7?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: transfer photos from old phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kjb481,

Congratulations on the new phone! Transferring your precious moments is important. I'll be happy to help. There are several ways you can move your pictures, videos, contacts and other content to a new device. This link has great options, check it out: http://vz.to/2gURion.

Just curious, how did you transfer your email and contacts? How did you back up your Samsung Galaxy S5?

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does the Smart Switch transfer that stuff?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kjb481,

Congratulations on the new phone! Transferring your precious moments is important. I'll be happy to help. There are several ways you can move your pictures, videos, contacts and other content to a new device. This link has great options, check it out: http://vz.to/2gURion.

Just curious, how did you transfer your email and contacts? How did you back up your Samsung Galaxy S5?

RyanC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you missing any of your pictures, kjb481. A great way to move your photos is with Verizon Cloud. Did you do this backup with the S5? Click here to log in online to see if any items were saved: http://spr.ly/65868sO08.

NicoleB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

use usb(,media/xfer on the usb dropdown) on pc for the old phone, new phone on wi-fi, open windows explorer....drag/drop photos from old to new.

fwiw:

smart switch will not xfer photos.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

bearone21 wrote:

{Snip}

fwiw:

smart switch will not xfer photos.

Thanks for the update. I will file that tidbit away since I rarely touch a Samsung phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes