Droid turbo 2 will not turn on
DEEJAY1500

My Droid turbo 2 died while I was at work. got home and plugged it in to charge it and the LED light is just blinking green. Will not turn on. Tried to soft reset it and it seems like when I try to start it itll just freeze and the same with recovery mode. I cant put it in soft reset mode if its not plugged into the charger. It is not the charger that came with the phone but Ive been using it for awhile now with no problems. I need to know how to fix this.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo 2 will not turn on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! Let's get your Droid Turbo 2 back up and running, Deejay1500. Do you have a laptop or computer that you can connect your device to? If you do, please let us know if the computer can detect your device is plugged in. If the device is detected, you can run the software repair tool to see if it resolves your issue. Please keep us up to date with your progress.

JoshuaT_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Droid turbo 2 will not turn on
kojac

Mine, a refurbished Turbo 2 from Asurion, that I've had since last December just stopped functioning.  It was in my back pocket and felt warmer than usual but I figured maybe I'd leaned on the button and the battery died.  Took it home and charged it but the screen showed nothing, but it did feel warmer than cold.  Called  Verizon technical support, in Manila, and after a language struggle we tried a few button-pushing tricks nothing happened.  Any ideas?

0 Likes